Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tennis Anyone?

Remington has been asking for tennis lessons. Finally, I found a class for her age group. I thought this would be a great time of year to start, since the weather is not too warm. (Remington doesn't like anything that makes her hot!) After buying a PINK racquet and PINK balls, (Is there any other color?) She was ready. She had a great 1st lesson, even in the 80 degree weather!

I am so proud of Remington for trying all types of sports. Keep up the good work Rem!


2 comments:

  1. My parents started me out in tennis young too... its the best time to get them started in a sport! While they are full of energy & up for anything!!! We could be looking at the next Wimbeldon champ right here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Remington! Looks like a fun day!

    I have fond memories of fishing when I was about her age. Unfortunately, I have one not-so-fond memory when I cast my line and caught my "flatfish" lure in the top of my head. (I didn't even feel it go in! I was looking around for my lure!) After a trip to the ER to have it cut out, I've never been a big fan of fishing since! lol

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete